Vanilla Cupcake recipe
Sponge Ingredients (this recipe makes around 12 cupcakes)
2 free-range organic eggs
120g Caster Sugar
120g Self-raising Flour
half tsp Vanilla extract
100g of chopped pineapple
Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon or orange
Let's get started!
- Preheat over to 170C/325F.
- Prepare your cupcake tin with cases.
- Beat together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour into the mixture.
- Carefully divide your fluffy mixture into the cake tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- They look great! Leave to rest on the side for 15 minutes.
- Decorate your cake!
Return to the other cupcake recipes